Find your next technology partner
Autonomous vehicle market set to reach $200bn by 2025.Read more here
Innovations boost autonomous vehicles
New technologies and strategies drive automated vehicles to the mainstream.Secure your place
Latest case studies in connected and automated vehicles
Detailed analysis of the latest developments across the automotive industry.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Mary Joyce
- Dawn Hill
- Fabian Koark
- Edward Schwalb
- Steve Neemeh
LHP Engineering Solution
- Ram Mirwani
- Manuela Midl
- Thorsten Oppermann
- Jose Roberto Barros
- Serge Beaudry
- Konrad Technologies
- XenomatiX Inc.
- Opsys Tech
- Diwo Inc.
- Dynamic Research
- Autonomous Roadway Intelligence
- FedEx Corporate
- Autocrypt Inc.
- OPAL-RT Technologies
- Soriano Motori
- Harman International
- Quantum Corporation
- Motional Inc.
- Spartan Radar
Who should attend
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Automotive Technologies
- AV Control Systems
- CAV Development
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Systems
- Software Design Engineering
- 3D Mapping Solutions
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep-Learning
- Automotive Manufacturing & Planning
- Automotive Systems Architecture
- Connectivity & Computer Engineering
- Crash Avoidance Engineering
- Vehicle Testing and Safety Inspection
- Virtual Environments & Vehicle Simulation
- Business Development
- Management Systems (AQMS)
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Automotive OEM Companies
- CAV Development Companies
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Automotive Researchers
- Automotive Electronics
- Tier 1 Manufacturers
- Engineering Design Companies
- Systems Design Companies
- EV & HEV Researchers
- Vehicle Simulation Companies
- 3D Mapping & Navigation Companies
- Cloud and SaaS Service Providers
- Vehicle Safety & Testing Organisations
- Software Design Companies
- Manufacturers of Electronics
- Makers of In-Car Systems
- International Quality Standards
- Research and Development
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- Banking and Financial Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Other Professional Services
The AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES 2024 Exhibition & Conference is the only event in Asia delivering leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest autonomous vehicle technologies for the automotive sector.view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry outlook
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for autonomous vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to support next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure AVs’ successful development.
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials using artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance the decision-making process of AV control systems.
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high performance in mind
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods with new AV technologies and solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow’s automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to accelerate autonomous vehicle development from pilot to deployment.
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)