Draft Agenda 2024 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Autonomous Vehicles Asia 2024”.
- Top enablers in autonomous vehicles and market outlook
- An overview of the value chain and industry forecast
- Top 3 trends to watch out for till 2030
Frost & Sullivan
- Mapping upcoming automotive technologies (connected/ autonomous etc.) and new business models with examples
- Possible solutions with new technologies/ business models to solve social issues (logistics, safety, etc.)
Arthur D. Little Asia Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
- Undertaking a unique investigation to understand the potential of driverless cars
- Series of industry workshops held in the UK with the ‘lovers’ and ‘haters’ of driverless cars
- Conclusion with 10 principles and a call to action for various stakeholders
Mott MacDonald Limited
- Deploying AVs in a safe and reliable matter cannot be met without involving users, cities, and infrastructure
- Understanding the multiple business areas responsible for sensors, digitals twins, and leveraging a virtual environment
- Data at scale for hybrid cloud infrastructures for smart AV data logging and processing
- Lower the cost of infrastructure from edge to cloud by avoiding the need to store the data across multiple locations
- Data management and data orchestration, scalable based on the containerized applications
- Despite great advancements in sensor technology, sensors have their strengths and weaknesses
- Sensor fusion creates a synergetic environment - the strengths of a sensor compensate for the weaknesses of others
- Limitations with current sensor technologies before exploring the way to turn sensor fusion into a reality
- The need and importance of multi-sensor calibration for semi/fully autonomous vehicles
- Challenges with the current calibration methods
- Multi-sensor calibration technology for robust and quick calibrations and re-calibrations
- Overview of policies, regulations, and requisite infrastructure (physical and digital)
- Understanding the technology involved in development and roll-out
- Human capabilities, communication, and social acceptance
Arthur D. Little Asia Pte. Ltd- Singapore
- A look at the technology vs. regulation roadmap
- ADAS/AD regulation development across regions - EU, US, China, Japan
- German Act on Autonomous Driving
- Activities within the International Alliance for Mobility Testing and Standardisation
- Challenges in complying with safety standards (e.g., ISO 26262) when using AI/ML
- Evolution of safety standards and other regulations to accommodate the use of AI/ML
- New methods/techniques/tools emerging from R&D to manage safety risk for AI/ML-based AV
Critical Systems Labs Inc.
Key topics for 2024:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry outlook
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for autonomous vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to support next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure AVs’ successful development.
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials using artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance the decision-making process of AV control systems.
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high performance in mind
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods with new AV technologies and solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow’s automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to accelerate autonomous vehicle development from pilot to deployment.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities